Ever done a Google search and found the perfect result on the side or top of the page in the 'sponsored section'? That's Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising!
With PPC, you only pay for ads that people click on. This means you get highly targeted ads that attract people already eager to buy.
They get the best products and services. You get the best ROI. Simple!
The best part about PPC? You only pay for the people who click through to your website or landing page instead of wasting thousands of dollars targeting people who never pay attention to your listing and aren't interested anyway!
Pay Per Click Advertising VS Search Engine Optimization
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and PPC get you to the first page for your chosen keyword phrases
• Achieving results with SEO takes time. PPC can get you on the front page instantly
• SEO can attract a lot of unrelated searchers, PPC is generally clicked by people looking for a specific product or service
Why Do You Need Pay Per Click?
• Start generating results sooner
• Increase the number of click-throughs for profitable terms
• Test the effectiveness of new keyword phrases
• Introduce new marketing campaigns, products, or services
• Generate leads from hot topics or industry news
How Much Does Pay Per Click Advertising Cost?
Get your Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads in the Search Engine's sponsored link section and get in front of the people who matter. Those who are looking to buy! Our highly trained and experienced professionals will help you set up and manage your new or existing PPC campaigns to help you get the best results possible.
Contact us today and find out what Pay Per Click can do for you!
Actual PPC Campaign Costs Depend On:
• How many people click through -- You only pay for those who do!
• The amount of competition for a particular keyword -- Great way to boost your ROI on hidden gems!
• The number of keywords you target -- A higher investment means more keywords and more opportunity!
The benefit? PPC fits budgets of all sizes, big and small:
$250 per month
Minimum Monthly Commitment